- General provisions
- Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
- Information in the forms
- Administrator logs
- Important Marketing Techniques
- Information about cookies
- Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- Our contact details and your rights
1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: shan.pl
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Magdalena Midura 36-060 Głogów Młp. Wojska Polskiego 38
- The operator's e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Keeping the newsletter
- Running a comment system
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Preparation, packaging, shipment of goods
- Implementation of ordered services
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called “cookies").
- The administrator processes the following personal data of users:
- First name and last name,
- E-mail adress,
- Phone number,
- NIP (tax identification number),
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: kei.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In order to fulfill the obligations resulting from the provisions on the protection of personal data and to ensure real data protection, the Operator appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- The Data Protection Officer is: Magdalena Midura address: 36-060 Głogów Młp. Wojska Polskiego 38 electronic contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on an entrustment basis
- payment operators
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 4.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing of your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims. After you exercise your right to object, we will not continue to process your personal data, unless we demonstrate the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing and they override your interests and rights, or if the processing of data is intended to assert, exercise or defend claims. The above does not apply when data processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will not continue to process your personal data for the above purpose.
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to process the service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
- The website uses the user's email address for the purpose of sending marketing offers only if the user has consented to it. The user has the right to withdraw this consent at any time ("termination") by sending an e-mail to the store with information about the intention to withdraw consent.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- In order to present the Trusted Shops Quality Mark, as well as collected customer reviews and the offer of Trusted Shops products available to buyers after placing an order - the Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated with our website. The above serves to protect our legitimate interest, consisting in the optimal presentation of our offer on the market. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are offered by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany. In the case of using the Trustbadge, the server automatically remembers the so-called server logs, containing, for example, your IP address, date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the Internet service provider submitting the inquiry (access data) and documents the Trustbadge call The access data indicated above are not analyzed and are automatically overwritten within seven days from the end of your visit to the website. Other personal data will only be transferred to Trusted Shops if you decide to use Trusted Shops products after placing an order in the shop or if you have already registered for use. In such cases, the agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies
- Review reminder sent by Trusted Shops If, during or after placing the order, you have expressly consented to it, we will provide your e-mail address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c, 50823 Cologne, Germany (www.trustedshops.pl), so that a reminder is sent to you by e-mail. about the possibility of expressing an opinion about a purchase made in our store. You can revoke your consent at any time by sending an appropriate message to our contact address indicated in the section "Our contact details and your rights" or directly in the form of a declaration made to Trusted Shops. "
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- h. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- 1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- 2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
10. Our contact details and your rights
Mają Państwo prawo do bezpłatnej informacji dotyczącej Państwa danych osobowych, które są u nas przechowywane, a także prawo do sprostowania, ograniczenia przetwarzania, przenoszenia i usunięcia tych danych.
W razie pytań dotyczących gromadzenia, przetwarzania i korzystania z Państwa danych osobowych, w razie żądania udzielenia informacji, sprostowania, blokowania czy usunięcia danych oraz w celu odwołania ewentualnych udzielonych zgód lub wyrażenia sprzeciwu wobec korzystania z określonych danych, prosimy o kontakt z naszym inspektorem ochrony danych osobowych:
F.P.H.U. Mazak Magdalena Midura
ul.:Wojska Polskiego 38
Głogów Małopolski 36-060, Poland
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.